My Ardent Mind


Check out the tunes from the CD "My Ardent Mind" by David O'Suna!"

© 1993


"Twice Rembered "


"Innerdependence "

Purchase the CD "My Ardent Mind " by David O'Suna for $15.00+s/h

Buy it Now!

"My Ardent Mind" was my first attempt at playing all the parts myself. 95% of all the parts are played using a guitar synth pick up on my electric guitar. The other 5% were drum parts entered in on a Yamaha controller with drum sticks. The only analog parts are the electric guitar and vocals. It was done in 1992 and early 1993. There are no step entries. The parts were layered on top of each other one midi track at a time and then synced up to a 4 track recorder using SMPTE time code striped on one track of the tape.